- Odegha Certain Of Lombard Insurance
- PGA Honoured Sen. Mark
- PGAN Suspends Six Members
- Thirty Professionals on Cue for OBJ Tourney
- Mohammed Nips First Win in Liberia
- 3E Schedules Maiden Nigeria Qualifier for Ibadan
- Odoh Heads to Kenya, As Sole Nigerian Entry
- Odoh Squares with Top Players in Dimension Data
- Epe, Surprises with Brilliant Win in Otupko
- Big Names Rise as Tour Opener Gather Momentum
Sunday Odegha, one of Nigeria’s professional stars believes his dream of participating in the forthcoming Lombard Insurance Open in South Africa...
Jide Bolaji, the Secretary General of the Professional Golfers’ Association of Nigeria (PGAN), has said that the contributions of Senator David...
The Professional Golfers’ Association of Nigeria (PGAN) has suspended six of its members for anti-association activities, which it feels would be...
Thirty professional Golfers have been penciled down to feature in the 2017 OBJ Golf Championship slated for Friday March 24 at...
Nigeria’s Kabir Habu Mohammed has won the inaugural edition of Ecobank Invitational that was concluded at the Rivera Resort Golf Course...
The organisers of yearly 3E Actuaries Open Championship in Equatorial Guinea as part of their expansion plan has scheduled their first...