The 2020 Messinia Pro-Am will take place from 19-22 February across The Dunes Course and The Bay Course at the world-renowned Costa Navarino in Greece.
Costa Navarino – Greece’s premier golf destination, will play host to the event for the fourth time, where Professionals will compete across three days of individual Strokeplay for a €50,000* prize fund, alongside the Pro-Am team Stableford event.
Over the first two tournament days the field will be split into half, alternating play across Costa Navarino’s two courses, followed by a final day cut where the top half of the field will battle it out over the Bernhard Langer-designed Dunes Course, with the other remaining half playing the Bay Course. The recent opening of the stunning earth-sheltered Clubhouse affording breathtaking vistas across the renowned Robert Trent Jones Jnr-designed golf course, to the historic Bay of Navarino, further enhances the course’s positioning among the most breath-taking in Europe.
There is no Pro-Am package fee for each participating professional bringing a team of three amateurs. Complimentary flights from any destination covered by Aegean Airlines’ network and complimentary accommodation at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino are offered to participating professionals.
Amateur packages start at €1567, with five and seven night options available, and include:
• Accommodation at The Westin Resort Costa Navarino
• 3 dinners with beverage package (Welcome reception & dinner, Charity Social Event & dinner, Dinner & Prize giving Ceremony)
• Exclusive welcome gift package
• 3 tournament rounds & 2 practice rounds
• Golf transfers (to/from The Dunes Course)
• Shared buggies for all rounds
• Tournament entry fee
• On-course refreshments and light lunch for 3 tournament rounds
And much more…